Description:The RS28 is loaded with (2) 8" Celestion Neodymium drivers. Packing a lot of power in an extremely small package make it a perfect “grab and go” for rehearsals, smaller venue gigs and it’s a stellar vehicle for recording. The RS28 shares the same width “footprint” as our RS110/210 and RS112/212 cabinets. It makes a scalable combination for any gig.
- Black Duratex finish, strap handle, 16 gauge powder-coated steel grill, chromed nickel or black nickel corners, sound-isolating feet, Neutrik Speakon connector
- Drivers: (2) Celestion 8” TN0820
- Frequency response: 60-5khz
- Sensitivity: 97db 1 watt / 1 meter 122.5db peak
- Power handling: 350 watts / 450 peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 9” deep X 15 ¾” wide X 18 ¼” height
- Weight: 18lbs
A note from John Walsh about his RS28s:
"I finally had the chance last week to give them a full run through. Two guitars, keys, and a slightly louder than average drummer. And the two RS28's with the Mesa Subway performed flawlessly. I certainly couldn't be more pleased. And the rest of the guys were astounded at the sound, both tone-wise and volume-wise, being put out by those two cabs."
Here are a few videos from Andrea Morse in St. Louis, MO Andrea was into Punk when it started and was a regular at CBGB's with her band. She never stopped and is a formidable bassist and most awesome human being. Thanks Andrea!