https://youtu.be/Zk14tDawUfghttps://youtu.be/HvRfdp_LOCMThe new Revsound RS48VT is a vertically aligned cabinet loaded with (4) 8" Celestion neodymium drivers with a 300 watt titanium super tweeter. Vertical arrays were popularized in the late 60s and re-embraced by JBL, Meyer Labs, and virtually everyone else in the last 10 years. The RS48VT is easy to transport @ 38lbs 11oz with rear recessed bottom wheels, top mounted steel bar handle, and spring dish handles on the sides.
Off axis projection is smooth and even. The sensitivity of the RS48VT is significant @ 100.5db 1 watt/ 1 meter. The cabinet exhibits a massive amount of low end with a tight mid and smooth high end. The cabinet is a tweeker's dream and a chameleon of tones. The slightest bit of EQ adjustment changes the cabinets character. There are so many tones available from this cabinet and I haven't heard one I didn't like. It's Toff's new favorite.
- Power Handling: 650 watts AES measured full bandwidth
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 100.5 db 1 watt/ 1 meter 103.5db 200 watts @ 10 meters/32.81ft
- Dimensions: 39.75" height X 12" depth X 14" wide
- Weight: 38 lbs 11 oz
- Construction: Black Duratex finish stock, available in a variety of tolex options as well. (1) top steel bar handle, (2) side spring loaded flip handles, recessed wheels, sound isolating feet, 16 gauge steel powder coated grille, marine grade Okume construction with baltic birch baffle,
- Drivers: (4) Celestion Neo 8", (1) 300 watt Titanium tweeter