The RS210/RS210T was the first Revsound design using neodymium drivers. It was six months in development and worth every minute. Each time I find myself in front of one or on stage with one, I’m reminded just how special it is. And then I pick it up, and it’s even better.
I was coming home from a gig last summer and my buddy and bassist extraordinaire Al Hospers was playing an outside gig at club. I parked over 150’ away and cranked my window down. He was performing with a band that had two guitarists, a drummer, and three vocalists. I listened to three songs before realizing how far away I was; the bass was clear and strong. I called Al the next day to ask if he was in the PA; he was not.
The RS210s is our most popular cab. Many of the owners have other Rev cabs as well, but the RS210 is just a straight up, go-to cab. It does it all. Grab your bass, your head, and an RS210 and off you go. It’s the original light, tight, and powerful cab from Revsound, and remains the “Little Flagship” in my eyes. It’s just plain brilliant. Ask any RS210 owner.
Watch video review here: https://www.facebook.com/
- Black Duratex finish, strap handle, 16 gauge powder coated steel grill,
- sound-isolating feet, Neutriks Speakon connector, tweeter defeat switch on RS210T,optional coverings available
- Drivers: (2) Celestion neo 10”, (1) 300 watt Titanium tweeter in RS210T
- Frequency response: RS210 50-4.5khz RS210T 50-19.5khz
- Sensitivity: 99.5db 1 watt / 1 meter 127.5db peak
- Power handling: 650 watts / 800 peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 14 7/8” deep X 15 ¾” wide X 25 ¼” height
- Weight: RS210/RS210T 30lbs/34lbs