The RS110M was designed to fit the need for a low profile slant monitor. Whether you’re on a small stage, need support for an acoustic gig, or for PA the RS110M is the cab that covers all the basses. It has an integrated pole mount for tripod stands for PA use, and the fold back angle of 62.5 degrees is perfect for close monitoring. For drummers it fits in tight on either the hat side or floor tom and sounds great with kick and snare with the slight boost from 80-100 Hz that the cabinet is ported to create.
The RS110M also sounds excellent for bass, stand up, and acoustic guitar. They also sound great as playback for program material. With high power handling, a small footprint, ultra-light weight, and so many uses, what’s not to like?
- Black Duratex finish, strap handle, 16 gauge powder-coated steel grill,
- Sound-isolating feet, 2 Neutrik Speakon connectors, built in pole mount
- Drivers: 1 Celestion 10” neo, 1 300 watt Titanium tweeter
- Frequency response: 68-19.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 97db 1 watt / 1 meter 123.1db peak
- Power handling: 325 watts / 500 peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: grill-face 16 ¾” wide X 12 ¾” *height: 9.75”
- Weight: 16lbs
*Height measured from floor level to highest point on monitor side including feet.
Cabinets available in a variety of Tolex™ finishes: